Have you heard of Poshmark?
Poshmark is a phone app where you can easily upload your pictures and create your posh closet with as many items as you would like to sell straight from your own closet at home. The items can be new, but they don’t have to be, and you can sell clothing, accessories, shoes, bags, and even makeup. You can sell expensive items as well, such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Dior, etc.
This app is fun because you can follow people’s closets and people will follow yours. You can also specify your sizes and your interests and the items will “find” you. So, instead of searching through hundreds of items that don’t apply to you, Poshmark shows you exactly what you are looking for. Poshmark also creates and invites you to “parties” where you can join and have your items featured, making it easier for people to find. A “party” is also a great way for you to find fun things to buy.
You can check out our closet on Poshmark Closet @pinksociety.
How Poshmark Works
- Download the free Poshmark app on your phone.
- It is very easy to upload pictures taken with your phone. Make sure to take good pictures of your item from every angle and be honest about the condition it is in.
- When you sell an item, Poshmark sends you a prepaid shipping label, so there’s no hassle.
- Just pack up your item, box it up, attach the shipping label, and drop it off at the Post Office.
- It is nice to include a thank you note, because your buyer will appreciate it.
- Poshmark keeps a 20% commission for every item you sell, but you keep the rest!
- You tell Poshmark how you want to get paid: straight deposit into your bank account, or they will mail you a check.
This is a fun way to declutter your life and get back some money for items you don’t need anymore as well as find some items you might want to buy. Also, you and another seller can agree to trade an item you are selling for something you want!
Check out POSHMARK and have fun selling, buying, or trading.
WE BELIEVE IN PINK!