Alright, so it’s our favorite time of the year again!!! Holiday Sets Season! Seriously the time of the year when makeup companies give us beautiful holiday sets is a time of year that we should be celebrating (just like when it’s P.S.L. season at Starbucks).
We went a little crazy this year shopping for makeup and we have a giant makeup haul that we’re breaking up into shorter videos and reviews. I want to start off by saying that when we say we went shopping for makeup, we mean we bought everything you see. We will always announce if we get something for free from a makeup company, but even then our review will always be honest.
So, here’s our first one. We did the Sephora Favorites: Extravagant Eyes. I bought myself this set and when my mom saw it, she got one as well. So we’re both recommending this set. The set costs $42 and it’s a $134 value.
Check out our video (and please subscribe to our channel!!) and keep scrolling for more swatches and reviews.
By the way, if you like what I’m wearing check out mixtbox.com! I got the necklace ($15) and the Freeloader shirt ($35) from Mixtbox and the pants are from Lululemon. I also used the Ciaté x Chloe Morello Beauty Haul Makeup Set on my eyes and I’m wearing Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in “Chianti.” Those items will find their way in future Makeup Haul videos.
Here’s what’s inside of the box:
- Full sized Huda Beauty Lashes in “Samantha” (On it’s own it’s $20). Since making the video, I’ve tried ton the Huda Beauty lashes and they are very dramatic and comfortable to wear.
- Full Sized Nars Dual Intensity Eye Shadow in “Himalia” (On it’s own it’s $29) You can also get this full-sized eyeshadow on it’s own using our affiliate link.
- Mini Milk Makeup Eye pigment in “Silent Disco” (On it’s own the full size is $24). No joke, a little goes a long way. This mini doesn’t even seem like a mini because the product definitely packs a pigment punch.
- Full Sized Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in “Plum” (On it’s own it’s $29). I can see this full-sized product lasting a long time. Because of the great pigment payoff you don’t have to use a lot to cover your eyelid.
- Mini Sephora Collection Waterproof Contour Eye Pencil 12 HR Wear in “Black Lace” (On it’s own the full size is $10). Because this pencil is very soft, I have a tendency to break the tip every time I do my eyes. For me, I prefer the Makeup Forever Aqua eyes, but my mom prefers this pencil. It’s nice that it’s available in so many colors and it doesn’t cost an arm and a leg.
- Mini Smashbox Cosmetics 24 Hour Photo Finish Shadow Primer (On it’s own the full size is $21). A little goes a long way with this product.
- Full Sized Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in “Midnight Cowboy” (On it’s own it’s $20). Like I said in the video, I also have this in “Glamrock.” It’s a great glitter eyeliner.
- Mini Marc Jacobs Beauty O!Mega Lash Volumizing Mascara in “Blacquer” (On it’s own the full size is $26). You can also get the the mini-sized mascara in this Marc Jacobs set using our affiliate link (which includes my favorite gel eyeliner and a nifty felt-tipped pen eyeliner).
If you got these items on their own, just counting the full-sized products, you’d spend $98, so this set really is a great value. We both highly recommend it.
Swatches from top to bottom: Nars, Milk Makeup, Urban Decay, Sephora Collection, and Laura Mercier.
We think this box is a great value and a great way to try out different brands and products. For example, I had never tried Huda Beauty eyelashes or anything by Laura Mercier. This gave me the perfect opportunity to try something new.
As always, WE BELIEVE IN PINK!